- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Angie is a native Virginian living in Chesterfield. She is a single mother of 3 children and 3 cats. Angie is a Christian and strives daily to represent Christ, she offers a compassionate ear to anyone who wants to talk even if it is not about insurance
- Education: Angie has a BS degree from Old Dominion University in Human Services Counseling with minors in both Psychology and Criminal Justice.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property, Casualty, Life & Health. Angie loves to get to know each and every customer and feels it is very important to remember them by name and sometimes just by the sound of their voice.
- Community activities: Angie is an active member of Ivey Memorial United Methodist Church. She participates isn several mission projects to clothe and feed the homeless with her Sunday School class the Sonseekers.
- Hobbies: Angie enjoys drawing and crafting and has been the Bazaar Chair for her church for 5 years and part of the committee for over 20. This is where she gets to let her creative juices flow! Angie loves to play Rook with her family.
Jennifer Flowers Honn
Tues: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (804) 732-8811(804) 732-8811
- Fax: (804) 733-3645