We'd like to take a moment and thank each and every one of you for your current/ future business. Whether you've been a loyal customer for 50 years or just starting out with us, we appreciate you. At The Byrd Agency, we are committed to making your experience exceed your expectations! We pride ourselves with providing personalized customer assistance with the following products: Home, Auto, Business, Life, RV, Boat, Motorcycle, Car, Renters, Commercial, Liability, Jewelry, and Umbrella policies. We also service the following areas: Greater Cabarrus County, Harrisburg, Midland, Locust, Albemarle, Kannapolis, Landis, China Grove, Salisbury, Huntersville, Cornelius, Mooresville, and Charlotte. We invite you to meet our friendly staff today!
Byrd Agency Inc
Fri: 8:30 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:30 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* We are available at night or on the weekend as well. Call and make your appointment today!(704) 786-2108
- Primary: (704) 786-2108(704) 786-2108
- Fax: (704) 784-4310
Online quote or in our Agency - we offer bundle discounts and competitive rates. We are your best local insurance choice!
- Licensed in: NC, SC
- Bio: I was born and raised in Concord, NC. My husband and I still live in the area and were blessed with our first child in 2012. We also have two labs, Duke and Bear.
- Education: B.A. in History - Wingate University, Wingate, N.C. Licenses held: Property, Casualty, Life, Health, and Medicare Supplement
- Agent Qualifications: Heritage Agent - Third generation agent, Life University Qualifier, Commercial Select Agent, Conference Champion Qualifier, Presidents Conference Qualifier
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: I am proud to be involved in the Concord Rotary Club. I am also part of the Cabarrus Chamber of Commerce.
- Hobbies: We love the water, so you can find us at Lake Norman on those nice summer weekends. We are also members of The Cove church in Mooresville.