Jesup Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Macy Deanne Futch and Jesup Insurance Agency are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Jesup.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (912) 427-9554 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 204 W Cherry St.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At Jesup Insurance Agency we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Macy Deanne Futch or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Jesup home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Macy Deanne Futch or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (912) 427-9554 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 204 W Cherry St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Jesup. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Jesup Insurance Agency, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 204 W Cherry St,Jesup,GA,31545 to speak with Macy Deanne Futch. You can also contact them directly by dialing (912) 427-9554.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Jesup Insurance Agency has the risk management expertise you need to protect your business and position it for future growth. Just like the coverage available from Nationwide, this expertise extends into each of the local industries in Jesup, including retail and restaurants, wholesalers and professional contractors, as well as several niche markets. Whether your business is just around the corner from our office, or is located somewhere else in Jesup, our agents understand commercial property coverage and your business insurance needs.
This understanding, as well as our commitment to superior products and customer service, has led the Nationwide Insurance: Jesup Insurance Agency to partner with Nationwide. It starts with the value of their policy coverage and the level of service delivered by the On Your Side® Claims Service. Plus, our business clients can choose from flexible billing options and specialized insurance programs, like GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance.
From business interruption to medical stop loss, let the experts at the Nationwide Insurance: Jesup Insurance Agency help you search for potential coverage gaps and other customized insurance solutions. Give us a call at (912) 427-9554 to talk about how to manage your risk or to make an appointment with our office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Jesup Insurance Agency also offers products in GA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim