We are a full-service insurance and financial services agency with decades of combined knowledge and experience, prepared to serve in matters most important to you. Explore what we have to offer, and feel free to contact our trained experts for fast quotes and reliable answers to all of your questions.
The Yates Agency, Inc.
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* Morning By Appt.(423) 247-1123
- Primary: (423) 247-1123(423) 247-1123
- Fax: (423) 247-1124
Thanks for visiting THE YATES AGENCY, a Nationwide Insurance Heritage, Hall of Fame and All Star Agency!
- Licensed in: AL, GA, KS, KY, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Bio: THE YATES AGENCY believes that focus on their members and strong leadership team has led to their successes. THE YATES AGENCY has received Nationwide's top honors, achieving the prestigious All Star Award and induction into Nationwide's Hall of Fame.
- Education: BS Corporate Finance, ETSU
- Agent Qualifications: The agency has over 350 years of combined insurance and financial experience as well as many designations such as LUTCF, CIC, CLCS, and Court of the Table MDRT.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference All-Star Team, Presidents Conference Award, Presidents Conference Hall of Fame Award, MDRT - Court of the Table, Nationwide Auto Council, Nationwide Corporate Service Award, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Jonathan is an active member of his local church and enjoys supporting short term missions projects as well as supporting High School and College outreach ministries such as The Well and YoungLife.
- Hobbies: THE YATES AGENCY supports and enjoys a variety of team sports and competitions. Our agent's passions and interest are a wonderful mix of unique and exciting hobbies.