About Keith Hiller
President Conference Agency, Champion Conference Agency, Nationwide Commercial Conference Agency
- BSBA East Carolina University.
- Champion Award
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Presidents Conference All-Star Team
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Life Council
- Nationwide Commercial Council
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Keith Hiller works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (828) 648-1009. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Keith Hiller in our office at 167 Park St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Canton homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Canton homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (828) 648-1009 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Canton customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 28716 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc..
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Canton, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. and Keith Hiller can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (828) 648-1009 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 167 Park St,Canton,NC,28716 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceMany Canton businesses have partnered with Nationwide and the Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. to protect against coverable losses. Our risk management advisors can build a policy customized for your company, whether it's a business owner's policy or stand-alone commercial insurance products. We can help you understand the different types of policies and coverage programs. We can show you how to choose a billing option that makes it easier for your Canton company to pursue future growth.
Your business insurance needs may start with liability, property, and commercial auto coverage, but they may not end there. From employee benefits to business interruption coverage, there are numerous ways to expand and strengthen your Nationwide policy. There are also several types of industry-specific coverage programs including retail stores, food and beverage, and any number of contracting businesses. These programs can help identify and fill in coverage gaps commonly experienced by specific types of companies.
Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. is located at 167 Park St, but we help businesses throughout the greater Canton area. Give us a call at (828) 648-1009, and let us protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AL, GA, ME, NH, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
About the Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc.
Hiller Insurance Agency was established in 1981 in Mocksville, NC after agent Keith Hiller served three years with Nationwide Claims Service. Today, the agency consists of eleven locations spanning a large part of North Carolina. The Hiller Insurance Agency has grown by offering competitive insurance products with a focus on customer needs and exceeding expectations. As a result, the agency has consistently received commendation for its achievements in customer care and sales excellence.
We strive to give our members more than expected and measure ourselves by each satisfied customer relationship. You want an insurance professional to rely on and we are eager to earn that trust.
Average customer rating for Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc.
167 Park St
, NC 28716
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim