About Keith Hiller
President Conference Agency, Champion Conference Agency, Nationwide Commercial Conference Agency
- BSBA East Carolina University.
- Champion Award
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Presidents Conference All-Star Team
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Life Council
- Nationwide Commercial Council
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceHiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Stokesdale auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of NC and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 8311 US Highway 158 or no matter where you live in Stokesdale, you can get the coverage you need with the Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc.. Give us a call at (336) 643-6311 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceHave you recently renovated part of your home or garage? Have you invested in new landscaping, a swimming pool, or other outdoor features? If there have been big changes made to your Stokesdale home or property, then it might be time to take a closer look at your current home insurance policy. The policy you bought upon originally taking ownership of your house may not provide the right kind of coverage now that major changes have taken place. Even if only small changes have been made, reviewing your home insurance policy from time to time can be a good idea. Keith Hiller has helped Stokesdale homeowners discover improved coverage solutions with the help of Nationwide's extensive selection of insurance products.
Personalized insurance solutions are those that most closely reflect the concerns of homeowners. We work closely with our customers to better understand their individual needs. As a leader in home insurance, Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. can find a coverage solution that best fits you and your home.
As a member, you'll find Nationwide's network of agents and service associates make filing a claim simple; contact an associate with questions or concerns at any time. To re-evaluate your current home insurance coverage, or to explore what other options might be available, please visit Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. at 8311 US Highway 158. You can also reach our associates by calling (336) 643-6311. Make this year the time that you finally take charge of your insurance; we can provide the right assistance at every stage.
- Life InsuranceAt Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Stokesdale think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Keith Hiller at (336) 643-6311 to arrange a time to meet in office at 8311 US Highway 158,Stokesdale,NC,27357 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. in Stokesdale can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Keith Hiller will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (336) 643-6311 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 8311 US Highway 158, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AL, AZ, GA, KS, ME, NH, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
About the Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc.
Hiller Insurance Agency was established in 1981 in Mocksville, NC after agent Keith Hiller served three years with Nationwide Claims Service. Today, the agency consists of eleven locations spanning a large part of North Carolina. The Hiller Insurance Agency has grown by offering competitive insurance products with a focus on customer needs and exceeding expectations. As a result, the agency has consistently received commendation for its achievements in customer care and sales excellence.
We strive to give our members more than expected and measure ourselves by each satisfied customer relationship. You want an insurance professional to rely on and we are eager to earn that trust.
Average customer rating for Hiller Ringeman Insurance Agency Inc.
8311 US Highway 158
, NC 27357
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim