- Licensed in: NC
- Professional designations: LUTCF, USA (Ret.)
- Bio: Wife- Wendy (special education teacher at Cary High School Children Sara (Graduate of Auburn Univ.), Kimberly (Graduate of NC State Univ.).
- Education: Embry Riddle University, BA, MAS; Virginia Commonweath University - Accident Investigation & Reconstr., University of West Virginia - Certified Instructor in OSHA Standards; FBI & ATF Investigation Course.
- Agent Qualifications: LUTCF, Licensed in P&C; Long Term Care, Life & Health; DA Accident Investigator; Risk Management Expert/Trainer; FBI/ATF trained investigator; and PI.
- Awards: Champion Award, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Auto Council
- Community activities: Provide Insurance Training to the Drivers Education Program at local high schools. Member of Hilyer Memorial Christian Church and Hope Community, Raleigh, NC; President of Be All You Can Be, Inc. giving scholarships to local high schools.
Be All You Can Be, Inc. DBA Brian Barber Insurance
Wed: 8:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:00 - 5:00
- Tues: 8:00 - 5:00
- Wed: 8:00 - 5:00
- Thur: 8:00 - 5:00
- Fri: 8:00 - 5:00
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
* If unable to reach us, please contact Kris Brock at 919-227-9587, up to 10:00pm or on weekends.(919) 469-0375 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS