Consultative Insurance Group is licensed in OH, SC, NC, IL, IN, KY, ME, and MI. We offer auto insurance, home insurance, ride-sharing insurance coverage, business insurance, travel insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, inland marine insurance for your valuables, group benefits, worker's compensation insurance, bonds, wind and hail coverage, builders risk, and much more! If you don't see what you're looking for here, ask: 1-800-886-0305 to learn more. We have 5 office locations to better serve you! Middleburg Heights (OH), Lyndhurst (OH) Olmsted Falls (OH), Columbia (SC) and Myrtle Beach (SC). "Like" us on Facebook: facebook.com/ConsultativeInsuranceGrp.MainOffice/
Consultative Ins Grp Inc
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:30 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* After hours: Call 1-800-886-0305 and listen to prompt options and select.(803) 772-6969 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS
Welcome to Consultative Insurance Group! "Consultative...it's how we do business"--come experience the difference!
- Licensed in: NC, OH, SC
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: South Carolina native, Resides in Olmsted Falls, OH and Lake Murray area of SC with her husband, Ron and 2 dogs: Stella and Z (aka Zorro).
- Education: Clemson University graduate. Serving as a Nationwide Principal Agent since 1997.
- Agent Qualifications: Licenses: Life, Accident & Health, Property & Casualty
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Presidents Conference Hall of Fame Award, MDRT - Court of the Table, Nationwide Auto Council, Nationwide Corporate Service Award, Nationwide Life Council, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Active Adoptive parent of 1 rescue dog: Stella, Member of NAIFA, Member of St. Paul United Methodist, Sponsor for United Way, Supporter of Vested Interest in K9s, Inc., and Downtown Olmsted Falls member.
- Hobbies: Enjoys reading, traveling, decorating, and working on household/yard projects