Kinney Pike Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. located in White River Junction, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 1011 N Main St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (802) 775-2311.
- Homeowners InsuranceEvery homeowner in White River Junction deserves to have the right kind of insurance coverage. These valuable policies provide peace of mind and valuable forms of protection for as long as you own your home. In the midst of all the unexpected things that can happen to a home, it is good to know that and the rest of our Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. team are working hard to help you. By providing exceptional Nationwide coverage customized to the individual needs of homeowners like you, we can help ensure that your insurance is doing more to protect you.
Personalized insurance solutions take into consideration the distinctive qualities of your home and property. Homeowners policies designed to suit everyone might leave out important property features, such as free-standing garages, that are unique to your situation. can provide a fresh look at your existing coverage and your current coverage needs. This is a great way to make sure that you are not overpaying for insurance features that you do not need while still making sure that your entire home and property are receiving the right kind of protection.
Helping people get more from their insurance is part of what we do. We are proud to be part of the Nationwide family of insurers. Filing claims and learning about your coverage is easier than ever thanks to Nationwide's extensive network or friendly agents. White River Junction homeowners and prospective homeowners can visit our office at 1011 N Main St or speak with an agent by calling (802) 775-2311.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a White River Junction life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (802) 775-2311 and ask for or visit us at 1011 N Main St,White River Junction,VT,05001. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhite River Junction companies of all kinds come to Nationwide Insurance: Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. with their business insurance and risk management needs. That's why we've partnered with Nationwide. Maybe you're looking for a specific product offering like general liability or commercial property. Or maybe you're looking for a business owner's policy customized to eliminate any lingering coverage gaps. Versatile insurance solutions are available for local companies that operate in major industries as well as small businesses in niche markets.
talks to a lot of White River Junction business owners who are looking for a policy that's customized for their company but doesn't become another huge demand on their time. As part of our service at Nationwide Insurance: Kinney Pike Insurance Inc., we'll make sure your company gets a free On Your Side® Review to search for new discounts and gaps in coverage. One of our agents can also explain the flexible billing and payment options available through Nationwide. It's easy to structure a policy to meet your immediate budgetary needs, while also helping to position your company for future growth.
Call Nationwide Insurance: Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. at (802) 775-2311. We can discuss your company's risk management needs so that you can make a decision about your coverage quickly and confidently. We can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 1011 N Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. also offers products in CT, ME, MA, NY, PA, VT, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim