Kinney Pike Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Williston appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (802) 775-2311, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 62 Knight Ln.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Kinney Pike Insurance Inc., you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call at (802) 775-2311 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Williston office at 62 Knight Ln. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceAt Kinney Pike Insurance Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Williston think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact at (802) 775-2311 to arrange a time to meet in office at 62 Knight Ln,Williston,VT,05495 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceNo Williston business should be left without quality insurance protection. and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 62 Knight Ln when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (802) 775-2311.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Kinney Pike Insurance Inc. also offers products in CT, ME, MA, NY, PA, VT, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim