Kirby Roth Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Kirby Roth Insurance LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Seward.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Kirby Roth Insurance LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (402) 643-4591. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 604 Seward St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Kirby Roth Insurance LLC to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Heather E Eckles at (402) 643-4591, or drop by our office at 604 Seward St.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Kirby Roth Insurance LLC are here to help people like you in the Seward area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (402) 643-4591 and ask for Heather E Eckles. We are located at 604 Seward St,Seward,NE,68434 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceYou don't have to go it alone when it comes to finding the perfect business insurance policy for your company. Nationwide works with Nationwide Insurance: Kirby Roth Insurance LLC and Heather E Eckles in order to help you find the best policy that not only meets your business needs, but also your budget. From start to finish, we walk you through the entire process.
What type of business do you operate? This is just one of the questions that we ask when structuring a policy with you to meet your needs. During your consultation, we discuss the type of business you run, your operating costs, and how many employees you have. We also determine how much profit you bring in and if any laws govern the type of insurance you must carry for your company. We use all of this information to show you which policies would protect your business, which are optional, and which you may not need. We also discuss how much coverage you need and whether you would benefit from any specialized policies such as cyber liability insurance or employment practices liability coverage.
Once you select your plan, you can rest assured we continue to work for you. In fact, using Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, we meet with you annually to discuss any changes in your business and determine if you would benefit from changes in your insurance coverage. If you are interested in learning more about customized policies for your small business in Seward, schedule a consultation appointment today. Visit us at 604 Seward St or call us at (402) 643-4591.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Kirby Roth Insurance LLC also offers products in NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim