Kloppenburg Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Mary Jo Londot focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. to fit any driver's needs in Brownstown.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Mary Jo Londot about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (812) 358-4966. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 201 E Cross St. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Brownstown without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and So Mary Jo Londot can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (812) 358-4966 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 201 E Cross St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Brownstown. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Kloppenburg Insurance Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 201 E Cross St,Brownstown,IN,47220 to speak with Mary Jo Londot. You can also contact them directly by dialing (812) 358-4966.
- Business InsuranceWhen unexpected problems arise in the course of doing business, you need to have someone you can depend on. The Nationwide Insurance: Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. team has been helping Irwin business owners with their insurance concerns for many years. From assisting new business owners with a selection of their first policy to providing improved coverage for organizations growing to new heights, we can help our customers access great coverage at every stage. We know that insurance is personal, so we offer customized coverage options that more precisely address the concerns affecting your organization. This is a great way to obtain coverage that works hard for you.
We work with Nationwide to provide a better selection of coverage solutions to customers looking for business insurance policies. With options such as a businessowners policy (BOP) that includes general liability and commercial property, we are better able to offer the kind of coverage that modern organizations are most interested in. Your insurance policy is going to be working around the clock to protect your interests, and personalizing your policy with the help of Nationwide Insurance: Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. agents will make sure that this important protection is operating correctly.
Companies in the midst of big changes may also need their business insurance policies revised. If your company is facing restructuring, relocating, or other upheavals, then this is a good time to reevaluate your coverage needs. Call (812) 358-4966 today to speak with Mary Jo Londot or another member of our team. Our 201 E Cross St office is here to help business owners serving every industry. Discover improved coverage solutions through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Kloppenburg Insurance Inc..
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Kloppenburg Insurance Inc. also offers products in IN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim