Koda Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen you're shopping for auto insurance, it helps for you to treat the experience like you are shopping for an insurer too. After all, the relationship you have with your insurer and their track record for accommodating its members plays a significant part in how well you recover from any covered events. Working with Koda Insurance Agency Inc. on 900 N Main St will minimize any inconvenience you may experience. Your needs are our concerns, and we will be there to answer any questions or coverage issues you may have.
We want to protect what matters most to you so you can enjoy it with more freedom. Your vehicles are assets that need to be covered by an insurer that caters to its members. By working with Nationwide, we offer you a fast, efficient, and pleasant experience with On Your Side® Claims Service. There are opportunities for savings, including discounts for multiple vehicles and maintaining a good driving history. You can also enjoy easy access to your information and member resources to get the answers you need 24/7.
We want you to get the level of coverage that is most suited for your needs and situation. Call (701) 454-3317 so you can speak with Koda Insurance Agency Inc. in Drayton. We'll perform an On Your Side® Review so you can get a policy that protects all of your vehicles and household drivers at a low price that you can comfortably afford.
- Homeowners InsuranceNo matter which Charlotte neighborhood you live in, home insurance isn't a luxury. It's an essential measure of financial protection against many different coverable losses. Let the Koda Insurance Agency Inc. quickly and clearly explain the different types of coverage you need for your property and belongings. We take great pride in finding personalized policy solutions for our Drayton homeowners.
Have a bunch of older belongings that would be difficult to afford to replace? You'll be interested in Nationwide's Brand New Belongings® program. Are there several high-value items in your home? We'll talk about Valuables Plus® coverage. Do you host a lot of parties, or do you have a swimming pool in the backyard? The most important financial protection in your Drayton homeowner's policy may very well be liability coverage.
This catalog of personalized coverage programs is impressive, but it's not the only reason the Koda Insurance Agency Inc. partners with Nationwide. Give us a call at (701) 454-3317. We can talk about available policy discounts, the no-hassle treatment you can expect from the On Your Side® Claims Service, and all the advantages that come with a Nationwide home insurance policy. You can also schedule an appointment with our office. We're located at 900 N Main St.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Drayton life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Koda Insurance Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (701) 454-3317 and ask for Bruce A Henschel or visit us at 900 N Main St,Drayton,ND,58225. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceFinding peace of mind as a small business owner means being prepared for challenges your company might face as it grows. A good way to do that is by having a broad risk management plan and updating it after each new growth phase adds to the complexity of your operations. The Nationwide Insurance: Koda Insurance Agency Inc. works with Nationwide to make this easier by providing the kind of robust and customizable insurance that has already serviced over 500,000 small businesses.
To get the process started, Bruce A Henschel may recommend purchasing a business owner's policy. This provides basic coverage along a variety of lines and represents the closest thing that business insurance has to a comprehensive policy. From there, agents conduct an On Your Side® Review to find specific areas where your company could use a little more coverage, and these vary quite a bit from business to business. Examples include insurance on your receivables, on equipment and other specific high-value assets, product liability, and basic property insurances.
Finding the right coverage for a small business in Drayton is a process, but it is a process that Bruce A Henschel has the experience to guide you through. That way, you have the security you need to take advantage of every new business opportunity. To get things started, call (701) 454-3317 for a phone consultation or to set an appointment for a meeting at our offices located on 900 N Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Koda Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AZ, MN, ND, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim