Kratzer Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Joelle Hoffman focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Kratzer Insurance Inc. to fit any driver's needs in Mt Pleasant Mills.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Kratzer Insurance Inc. understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Joelle Hoffman about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (570) 473-3544. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 26 Millrace Rd. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Kratzer Insurance Inc., you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Joelle Hoffman at (570) 473-3544 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Mt Pleasant Mills office at 26 Millrace Rd. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Mt Pleasant Mills. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Kratzer Insurance Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 26 Millrace Rd,Mt Pleasant Mills,PA,17853 to speak with Joelle Hoffman. You can also contact them directly by dialing (570) 473-3544.
- Business InsuranceNo Mt Pleasant Mills business should be left without quality insurance protection. Joelle Hoffman and the rest of us here at Nationwide Insurance: Kratzer Insurance Inc. specialize in providing coverage to local business owners so that their employees, finances, physical grounds, and offices are well-protected. We eliminate any guesswork that may be involved with insurance plans and replace it with confidence and reassurance.
Nationwide is known for its stellar attention to detail when it comes to various insurance protections, which is why we've teamed up with them to bring you a dependable plan for your business and your employees. We aren't satisfied until we've helped you create a quality plan as well as identified each discount to which you're entitled. Joelle Hoffman knows that equipment can break down, that your business operations can be interrupted, and that your employees may become injured. No matter the situation, your plan should account for it, which is exactly where we come in. Once we've set you up with coverage, we hope you'll keep us up to date on any changes you're making to your business in order that your plan always reflects your most current needs.
Stop by our office located at 26 Millrace Rd when you're ready to learn more about Nationwide insurance. You're also welcome to give us a call at (570) 473-3544.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Kratzer Insurance Inc. also offers products in PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim