Krull Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceKrull Agency Inc. is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Kenesaw auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
Krull Agency Inc. customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of NE and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 108 N Smith Ave or no matter where you live in Kenesaw, you can get the coverage you need with the Krull Agency Inc.. Give us a call at (402) 752-3700 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceKenesaw homeowners are experts when it comes to knowing everything there is to know about their house and property, but not all homeowners may be familiar with everything contained in their home insurance policies. Some policies are designed with a one-size-fits-all philosophy and may not provide adequate protection for special features like swimming pools, garages, carports, tree houses, and children's play equipment. Your home insurance policy should not be a mystery. Let the team at Krull Agency Inc. help you determine whether your policy is really providing the kind of protection your home requires. For years, Abby Helen Nienhueser has helped homeowners discover the right coverage for their needs.
Every home and residential property is a little bit different, which means coverage should be tailored to meet each situation. Changes to the property, such as renovation or remodeling, may require taking a look at your current policy. As a Nationwide agency, we provide our customers with personalized coverage solutions. This approach helps make sure you are getting the most value for your money.
We look forward to helping you access Nationwide home insurance and much more. Contact Abby Helen Nienhueser today by calling (402) 752-3700, or drop by our office on 108 N Smith Ave. Our experienced agents are ready to help you improve your existing coverage or discover new policy options.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Kenesaw life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Krull Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (402) 752-3700 and ask for Abby Helen Nienhueser or visit us at 108 N Smith Ave,Kenesaw,NE,68956. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceIf you have recently opened a business, you may have several questions about insurance coverage. Finding a policy that provides the right types of coverage in the right amounts can be challenging. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Krull Agency Inc., we work with Nationwide to bring personalized insurance options to our customers. Abby Helen Nienhueser works closely with Kenesaw business owners to help them determine the coverage that is most appropriate for them.
Choosing the right coverages will make sure that your investment is doing the most for your business. A policy that is a poor fit can be frustrating, and you might be paying for unnecessary coverages or even underinsuring essential assets. These can be surprisingly common problems that can be corrected with the help of a personalized policy. Nationwide excels at making personalized solutions available, and we have chosen to work with them to give our customers access to improved coverage options. Customers also get the benefit of having access to Nationwide's large network of support associates. Anytime you have questions about your policy or need to make a claim, they can assist.
If you are a new business owner in Kenesaw and have questions about your business's coverage needs, we can help. Years of experience give our team members a nuanced perspective on the evolving coverage needs of businesses and other organizations. You can reach Abby Helen Nienhueser by calling (402) 752-3700. Customers can also visit our office at 108 N Smith Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Krull Agency Inc. also offers products in KS, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim