Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Jodi A Mechels and Lennox Insurance are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Lennox.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (605) 647-2456 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 115 S Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Lennox Insurance we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Lennox without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and So Jodi A Mechels can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
Lennox Insurance has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (605) 647-2456 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 115 S Main St.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Lennox Insurance, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Lennox. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Jodi A Mechels and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (605) 647-2456 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 115 S Main St,Lennox,SD,57039 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceThe only thing better than having the perfect business idea is having a complete insurance plan to protect your business. Nationwide Insurance: Lennox Insurance works with Nationwide to provide Lennox business owners with high quality protection for their companies, employees, and the future of their businesses. Let Jodi A Mechels and Nationwide safeguard your business while you take care of business.
Just like with any other type of insurance, the type of business you have is one of the largest factors that determines how your protection is designed. For instance, if you have delivery trucks or other company vehicles, you'll want a plan that includes commercial auto insurance. Some business owners also decide to include umbrella insurance with their protection in case they incur a particularly hefty accident or lawsuit. To better safeguard your peace of mind so you can put all of your focus on operating your business, we'll sit down with you to add a personal touch to your plan so that you can get the coverage you need.
While we may not know your business as well as you do, we certainly know how to protect that business. To learn more, be sure to swing by and pay us a visit at 115 S Main St at your earliest convenience. If business is booming and you're unable to pull yourself away, you're also welcome to give us a call at (605) 647-2456.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Lennox Insurance also offers products in CO, ID, IL, KS, MN, MO, MT, NE, OR, SD, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim