Link Insurance Service LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. Link Insurance Service LLC has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Winchester differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Shirley A Link a call today at (937) 695-0611 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 1465 Graces Run Rd. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceThe Link Insurance Service LLC has all the expertise you need to find a home insurance policy that makes sense for your property. Your risk profile can be influenced by a number of factors, down to your exact city block and street address. However, homeowner's risk isn't just about the Winchester neighborhood in which you live. For example, you may have a detached garage, swimming pool, or an aging roof. In any case, let Shirley A Link or one of our other knowledgeable agents explain the details of relevant coverage programs including other structures, umbrella liability, and Better Roof Replacement®.
Link Insurance Service LLC has partnered with Nationwide to deliver superior home insurance solutions to Winchester homeowners. Like any homeowner, you want to know that both your home and your family can return to normal after a covered loss. There are no extra hassles with the On Your Side® Claims Service. To make things even easier, you can opt in to Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®.
There's no reason to let personalized options give you headaches when choosing your coverage. Call the Link Insurance Service LLC, and we'll be your no-nonsense guide to Winchester home insurance. Buy a policy directly over the phone, or schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 1465 Graces Run Rd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Link Insurance Service LLC, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Winchester. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Shirley A Link and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (937) 695-0611 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 1465 Graces Run Rd,Winchester,OH,45697 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Nationwide Insurance: Link Insurance Service LLC we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Nationwide Insurance: Link Insurance Service LLC is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and Shirley A Link in Winchester will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 1465 Graces Run Rd office any time, or phone us at (937) 695-0611. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Link Insurance Service LLC also offers products in OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim