Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Michael David McClelland works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (573) 693-9933. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Michael David McClelland in our office at 66 Valencia Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceLoumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu knows just how to protect Lake Ozark residences with a home insurance policy. Earned through years of listening to the concerns of other local homeowners, our agents can answer any questions you may have about various coverage programs and policy options.
Even in the most tightly knit Lake Ozark neighborhoods, no two properties and no two households are exactly the same. An aging roof may lead one homeowner to opt for the Better Roof Replacement® program, while a multigenerational household next door has heard about the benefits of Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®. There may also be high-value items, homeowner liability or secondary structures on the property that need the protection of a homeowner's policy. Simply tell one of the experts at Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu your individual concerns, and discover how to make coverage choices with speed and confidence.
Along with competitive rates and discounts, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service will be there for any homeowner who ends up needing more than just peace of mind from their policy coverage.
Call us at (573) 693-9933 to choose a policy or to set up an office appointment. Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu is located at 66 Valencia Dr.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Lake Ozark. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 66 Valencia Dr,Lake Ozark,MO,65049 to speak with Michael David McClelland. You can also contact them directly by dialing (573) 693-9933.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Nationwide Insurance: Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu in Lake Ozark can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Michael David McClelland will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (573) 693-9933 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 66 Valencia Dr, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Loumar LLC DBA McClelland Insu also offers products in IL, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim