|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
We close from 12:00 to 1:00 each day.
About Loy J Day
Married to Linda (Smith) Day. We have two daughters and sons in law. One granddaughter, one grand puppy and a dog of our own.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Georgia Southwestern College, Master of Science degree in education from North Georgia College
- Property and Casualty Licensed, Life & Health Licensed. Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), Certified Risk Manager (CRM), Certified Workers Comp Advisor (CWCA), LUTCF
- Champion Award
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Commercial Council
- Life long resident of North Metro Atlanta. Attends North Point Community Church in Alpharetta. Active in toastmasters, Ziglar legacy certified training, and Walk to Emmaus.
Community Involvement Events
- Hobbies are golf, tennis, time with wife and family, bible study and self development.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Loy James Day knows how important this is to drivers in Alpharetta, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Loy J Day asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (770) 442-3045 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 282 S Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceFeeling confident in your insurance policy's ability to protect what matters most is very important. Nationwide customers across the country have known for years that their chosen insurer is going to be there for them through the biggest life changes. Here at Loy James Day, we are pleased to offer personalized insurance solutions to our valued Alpharetta customers. This is a great time to re-evaluate your insurance needs and make sure your policies are working hard on your behalf.
Any changes in your life may require taking a second look at insurance coverage. For instance, remodeling or renovating a home can increase its value considerably, which might mean your old home insurance policy is no longer reflective of your actual needs. Visiting with Loy J Day or another Loy James Day team member is a great way to explore your home insurance policy options and other important coverage solutions.
Thanks to the many coverage options made available through Nationwide, we can offer a more personalized approach to policy creation. Having home insurance tailored to your individual needs is the best way to ensure you are getting the best value. We can help evaluate your current home insurance needs and assist in determining the forms of coverage that best address your concerns. Contact Loy James Day today by calling (770) 442-3045 or visit our offices at 282 S Main St. We look forward to helping your insurance do more for you.
- Life InsuranceAt Loy James Day, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Alpharetta think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Loy J Day at (770) 442-3045 to arrange a time to meet in office at 282 S Main St,Alpharetta,GA,30009 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceLoy James Day has the risk management expertise you need to protect your business and position it for future growth. Just like the coverage available from Nationwide, this expertise extends into each of the local industries in Alpharetta, including retail and restaurants, wholesalers and professional contractors, as well as several niche markets. Whether your business is just around the corner from our office, or is located somewhere else in Alpharetta, our agents understand commercial property coverage and your business insurance needs.
This understanding, as well as our commitment to superior products and customer service, has led the Loy James Day to partner with Nationwide. It starts with the value of their policy coverage and the level of service delivered by the On Your Side® Claims Service. Plus, our business clients can choose from flexible billing options and specialized insurance programs, like GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance.
From business interruption to medical stop loss, let the experts at the Loy James Day help you search for potential coverage gaps and other customized insurance solutions. Give us a call at (770) 442-3045 to talk about how to manage your risk or to make an appointment with our office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Loy James Day also offers products in AL, GA, NC, SC, TN, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Loy James Day
Our agency team has been serving the Cumming and Alpharetta communities with car insurance coverage since the 1990. As a full-service insurance agency, it is our responsibility to find our members the right car, home and business insurance coverage protection they need no matter what.
Our agency strives to be the best we can be every day. We want to add value for our customers by giving personal attention, regular contact, convenient service, claims help, insurance expertise, trust, and money saving ideas. Any contact with our agency should be a pleasant one for you. We promise to be kind and friendly while giving you professional help and advice. We will always try to solve your problems. Thanks for visiting our agency web page. Loy Day
Average customer rating for Loy James Day
282 S Main St
, GA 30009
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim