|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Loy J Day
Married to Linda (Smith) Day. We have two daughters and sons in law. One granddaughter, one grand puppy and a dog of our own.
- Bachelor of Science degree from Georgia Southwestern College, Master of Science degree in education from North Georgia College
- Property and Casualty Licensed, Life & Health Licensed. Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC), Certified Risk Manager (CRM), Certified Workers Comp Advisor (CWCA), LUTCF
- Champion Award
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Commercial Council
- Life long resident of North Metro Atlanta. Attends North Point Community Church in Alpharetta. Active in toastmasters, Ziglar legacy certified training, and Walk to Emmaus.
Community Involvement Events
- Hobbies are golf, tennis, time with wife and family, bible study and self development.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceOld and new cars of all makes and models should be protected with a dependable car insurance plan from a dedicated agent like Loy J Day. Loy James Day will guide you to find an insurance plan that fits your needs. We also have teamed up with Nationwide to ensure you have everything you need to protect your vehicle and everyone in it.
The way you drive your car, your car's safety and security features, and where you park your car in Duluth are all factors that have an impact on how much you'll pay for insurance. In addition to these factors, we look for every available discount that you qualify for to provide you with the greatest possible savings. We may not be able to save you money at the pump, but we'll do our best to see if you qualify for discounts on your auto insurance. There are also a number of coverage options you can add on your policy, all of which we'll be more than happy to go over with you.
There's no need to take chances while you're behind the wheel. Relax and enjoy the ride knowing that you've got the right auto insurance plan from Loy James Day. Feel free to pay us a visit at our location at 3761 Venture Dr or call (770) 248-2220.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Duluth. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, Loy J Day and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Loy James Day to explain every step along the way. We're located at 3761 Venture Dr, but you can also call us at (770) 248-2220 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceAt Loy James Day, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Duluth think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Loy J Day at (770) 248-2220 to arrange a time to meet in office at 3761 Venture Dr,Duluth,GA,30096 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceYou don't have to go it alone when it comes to finding the perfect business insurance policy for your company. Nationwide works with Loy James Day and Loy J Day in order to help you find the best policy that not only meets your business needs, but also your budget. From start to finish, we walk you through the entire process.
What type of business do you operate? This is just one of the questions that we ask when structuring a policy with you to meet your needs. During your consultation, we discuss the type of business you run, your operating costs, and how many employees you have. We also determine how much profit you bring in and if any laws govern the type of insurance you must carry for your company. We use all of this information to show you which policies would protect your business, which are optional, and which you may not need. We also discuss how much coverage you need and whether you would benefit from any specialized policies such as cyber liability insurance or employment practices liability coverage.
Once you select your plan, you can rest assured we continue to work for you. In fact, using Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, we meet with you annually to discuss any changes in your business and determine if you would benefit from changes in your insurance coverage. If you are interested in learning more about customized policies for your small business in Duluth, schedule a consultation appointment today. Visit us at 3761 Venture Dr or call us at (770) 248-2220.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Loy James Day also offers products in AL, DC, GA, NC, SC, TN, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Loy James Day
Our agency team has been serving the Cumming and Alpharetta communities with car insurance coverage since the 1990. As a full-service insurance agency, it is our responsibility to find our members the right car, home and business insurance coverage protection they need no matter what.
Our agency strives to be the best we can be every day. We want to add value for our customers by giving personal attention, regular contact, convenient service, claims help, insurance expertise, trust, and money saving ideas. Any contact with our agency should be a pleasant one for you. We promise to be kind and friendly while giving you professional help and advice. We will always try to solve your problems. Thanks for visiting our agency web page. Loy Day
Average customer rating for Loy James Day
3761 Venture Dr
, GA 30096
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim