- Licensed in: NC
- Bio: I am a devoted mother to 3 beautiful children that are the light of my life. I've lived in Fayetteville for 27 years & have a large family here. I love having the opportunity to educate our clients about their insurance needs & coverages.
- Education: BS in Psychology from the University of NC at Fayetteville State, Associates Degree in Marketing & Retailing and Customer Service from Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Agent Qualifications: Property & Casualty Insurance License 1997-Present, member of the FTCC Marketing & Retailing Committee 2010-2013, member of the Partnership for Children, Public Engagement & Development Committed 2010-2013
- Community activities: Volunteers at The Child Advocacy Center & Fayetteville Family Life Counseling Center. Attends Covenant Love Church & leads worship for Cumberland UMC contemporary service. Advocate for Single Mothers & Special Needs Children w/Sensory Disorders(ADHD/ADD)
- Hobbies: When I do have free time, my favorite hobby is reading spiritual & psychological literature. I also enjoy watching movies, cooking, craft projects & helping rescue neglected animals.
C. MARK HURLEY