- Licensed in: NC
- Bio: I was born at Womack Army Hospital in 1954 & have been a resident of NC all but 3 and 1/2 years of my life. I've been married for 42 years. I have 1 daughter who is married & resides in Sanford (while working at UNC hospital) with her husband & baby boy.
- Education: Graduated Terry Sanford High School, attended FTCC for pre-licensing school.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property & Casualty.
- Community activities: Supporter of the Airborne & Special Operations Museum Foundation in memory of my father.
- Hobbies: snorkeling, camping and flower arranging.
C. MARK HURLEY