Mark Matthews Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMark Matthews Insurance LLC is your local expert for New Albany auto insurance and all the Nationwide policy options that go into building a personalized coverage solution. No matter what your driving habits, no matter the number and age of household drivers, there's an auto insurance policy that fits your needs. And it's not just the everyday automobile we can help with. If you have an RV, motorcycle, or boat, our agents can help you understand the unique coverage needs for these vehicles, too.
Have questions about policy types, claim amounts, or liability requirements that apply to OH drivers? Worried about potential gaps in your coverage? Interested in learning more about the Vanishing Deductible® program? Mark Matthews Insurance LLC can give you the answers. We'll also make sure you receive all the discounts for which you qualify, and the On Your Side® Review makes sure your policy keeps up with your evolving auto insurance needs.
We recognize that purchasing auto insurance isn't exactly a favorite pastime for any New Albany driver. By partnering with Nationwide and providing great customer service, Mark Matthews Insurance LLC can make things a little easier on you. Call us today at (614) 834-6624, and we'll take the stress out of shopping for 43054 car insurance. You can also schedule an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 68 N High St.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Mark Matthews Insurance LLC, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Mark Andrew Matthews at (614) 834-6624 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our New Albany office at 68 N High St. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in New Albany, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Mark Matthews Insurance LLC and Mark Andrew Matthews can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (614) 834-6624 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 68 N High St,New Albany,OH,43054 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: Mark Matthews Insurance LLC works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Mark Andrew Matthews a call at (614) 834-6624, or stop by our 68 N High St office in New Albany. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Mark Matthews Insurance LLC also offers products in IL, OH, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim