Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSince opening their doors, Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc. has been helping Hayesville motorists find auto insurance coverage that speaks to their personal priorities. Whether it's the everyday vehicle, weekend joyride, or any number of specialty vehicles, know that you're protected with policy coverage that makes sense for your household. From family plans and good student discounts to anti-theft and paperless billing options, find great coverage at a great price with Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc..
Eliminating coverage gaps and finding affordable policies aren't the only advantages of partnering with Nationwide and Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc.. The Vanishing Deductible® program acts as a reward for each year of claims-free driving you accrue. This reward is on top of the separate accident-free and defensive-driving discounts that Hayesville drivers can earn with Nationwide. There are also secondary services that can be added on to your policy including rental reimbursement, towing, and roadside assistance. And should you ever need it, the On Your Side® Claims Service offers a list of qualified shops and a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Learn how to choose a personalized Nationwide solution without getting frustrated or spending an entire day on research. Talk to Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc. and make decisions with speed and confidence. Give us a call at (828) 389-4000. The office is located at 157 Hwy 64 W.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you do business with Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc., you deal with people who are adept at finding policies fitted to your needs and budget. There are several factors that should be considered when obtaining the right protection for your home in Hayesville, including your ownership of a pool (or lack thereof) and the overall cost to rebuild your home. For expert assistance in sorting through all of the coverage options, get in touch with Christopher L Payne or another helpful agent in our office. If you possess a large number of valuable assets such as jewelry or fine art, the protection offered by Valuables Plus® is a great choice and is something to discuss with your agent.
At Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc., we work together with Nationwide to bring you the best possible choices for your home insurance. We provide you with a selection experience that is smooth and intuitive so that you can get on with your daily life without additional stress. If you ever come home to find that you are a victim of a covered loss, we have what it takes to pick up the pieces. If you frequently experience severe weather conditions in your area, we can also help you find solutions for damage that may be caused by these storms.
Speak with one of our agents today to get started on finding a hassle-free plan. If you would like to meet with someone in person, come to our office at 157 Hwy 64 W. Or call us at (828) 389-4000.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Hayesville life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (828) 389-4000 and ask for Christopher L Payne or visit us at 157 Hwy 64 W,Hayesville,NC,28904. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Nationwide Insurance: Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc. may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Hayesville. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Christopher L Payne can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (828) 389-4000 to set up a time to stop by our office on 157 Hwy 64 W, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Mark Moore Insurance Services Inc. also offers products in FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim