Maxson Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Coraopolis as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and Maxson Insurance LLC to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. Samantha Rupert will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (412) 387-8181 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 117 Shippen Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Maxson Insurance LLC in Coraopolis, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Samantha Rupert is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 117 Shippen Dr or give us a call at (412) 387-8181 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Samantha Rupert and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Coraopolis, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Maxson Insurance LLC, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Samantha Rupert and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (412) 387-8181 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 117 Shippen Dr,Coraopolis,PA,15108 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Maxson Insurance LLC can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the Coraopolis economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond PA business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Maxson Insurance LLC offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 117 Shippen Dr. You can also call us at (412) 387-8181 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Maxson Insurance LLC also offers products in OH, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim