Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Flossmoor as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and Mceldowney Agency to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. William Scott Mceldowney will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (708) 957-1000 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 19710 Governors Hwy.
- Homeowners InsuranceMceldowney Agency can help you shop for one of the most important products you'll ever buy - the home insurance policy that will protect your home assets. Learn from our Flossmoor agents what types of damages to include in your coverage and what claim amounts make sense for your property. For as tightly knit as Flossmoor neighborhoods are, no two households are exactly the same, even within 60422.
For this reason, Nationwide offers a number of different home insurance products for more personalized coverage. Dwelling coverage, for example, offers financial protection for floor coverings and built-in appliances. Contents coverage includes assets like furniture, clothing, and a few other essential belongings. Valuables Plus® covers specific types of high-value items that you may keep in your Flossmoor home. Or you can even take advantage of Nationwide's exclusive Brand New Belongings® program.
Best of all, there's no reason to feel overwhelmed by any of these decisions. Let Mceldowney Agency walk you through the options and clearly explain your policy choices. Simply give us a call at (708) 957-1000. Or, if you're in the 60422 area during office hours, swing by our Flossmoor location at 19710 Governors Hwy, and we can discuss your home insurance options in person.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Mceldowney Agency are here to help people like you in the Flossmoor area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (708) 957-1000 and ask for William Scott Mceldowney. We are located at 19710 Governors Hwy,Flossmoor,IL,60422 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: Mceldowney Agency in Flossmoor offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. William Scott Mceldowney will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 19710 Governors Hwy, or you can speak with us over the phone at (708) 957-1000.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Mceldowney Agency also offers products in IL, IN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim