Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen you're shopping for auto insurance, it helps for you to treat the experience like you are shopping for an insurer too. After all, the relationship you have with your insurer and their track record for accommodating its members plays a significant part in how well you recover from any covered events. Working with Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc. on 17425 SW 97th Ave will minimize any inconvenience you may experience. Your needs are our concerns, and we will be there to answer any questions or coverage issues you may have.
We want to protect what matters most to you so you can enjoy it with more freedom. Your vehicles are assets that need to be covered by an insurer that caters to its members. By working with Nationwide, we offer you a fast, efficient, and pleasant experience with On Your Side® Claims Service. There are opportunities for savings, including discounts for multiple vehicles and maintaining a good driving history. You can also enjoy easy access to your information and member resources to get the answers you need 24/7.
We want you to get the level of coverage that is most suited for your needs and situation. Call (305) 278-2886 so you can speak with Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc. in Palmetto Bay. We'll perform an On Your Side® Review so you can get a policy that protects all of your vehicles and household drivers at a low price that you can comfortably afford.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Palmetto Bay. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, Lisa Maria Gonzalez and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc. to explain every step along the way. We're located at 17425 SW 97th Ave, but you can also call us at (305) 278-2886 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Palmetto Bay, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc. and Lisa Maria Gonzalez can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (305) 278-2886 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 17425 SW 97th Ave,Palmetto Bay,FL,33157 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc. can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc.. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (305) 278-2886 or stop by our offices on 17425 SW 97th Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Mendez M Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in FL, KS, NC, TN, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim