Michael A Miller Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Michael Allen Miller focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Michael A Miller Agency Inc. to fit any driver's needs in Delano.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Michael A Miller Agency Inc. understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Michael Allen Miller about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (651) 308-7979. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 10421 Fenner Ave SE. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Michael A Miller Agency Inc. in Delano to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Delano is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Michael Allen Miller with Michael A Miller Agency Inc. proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (651) 308-7979. You can also stop by our office at 10421 Fenner Ave SE to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Delano life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Michael A Miller Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (651) 308-7979 and ask for Michael Allen Miller or visit us at 10421 Fenner Ave SE,Delano,MN,55328. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceLike most business owners, you probably know pretty much everything about your business. Still, you may have lingering questions about your commercial insurance needs. The Nationwide Insurance: Michael A Miller Agency Inc. can fill the gaps in your knowledge of Delano business insurance, just as we can recognize and fill gaps in your policy coverage.
Maybe you have questions about a business owner's policy or industry-specific coverage programs available from Nationwide. Maybe you have questions about different commercial insurance products including liability, property, and employee coverage. But no matter your concerns, you want to know that your business's past success has been safeguarded, while also putting your company in a great position for future growth.
In addition to their great insurance products, the Nationwide Insurance: Michael A Miller Agency Inc. also partners with Nationwide for superior account services. For example, whether you need to respond to changes in state law or local markets, don't underestimate the value of the Nationwide's On Your Side® Reviews. Let us explain how dependable customer service and flexible billing options make for stronger protection for your Delano company. Give us a call at (651) 308-7979 so we can start discussing your business's insurance needs. We can also set up a time to talk in person at our local office. We're located at 10421 Fenner Ave SE.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Michael A Miller Agency Inc. also offers products in IA, MN, NE, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim