Michelle Riachi Agency is a full-service insurance and financial services agency serving Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, and Gilbert. We are a full service, multi-line insurance and financial agency backed by a company with over 80 years of experience in the insurance industry. We provide affordable protection to meet your unique needs. Licensed in the following states: Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah. Products/Services offered: Business Owners Insurance, Commercial Auto Insurance, Personal Liability, Term Life Insurance, Whole Life, Buy-Sell Agreements, Retirement planning, Final Expense Plans and Annuities, Securities, Auto, Home, Personal Property, SR-22, Boats, RV,and Motorcycles, Identity Theft Protection.
Riachi Ins & Fin Services Inc
Wed: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (480) 438-8214(480) 438-8214
- Fax: (877) 343-0565
Welcome to The RiachiAgency; your Insurance and Financial Services One Stop Office!
- Language(s) spoken at agency: French, Arabic
- Licensed in: AZ, CA, CO, NC
- Bio: I was born and raised in a very kind home with a single mother and two siblings. Kindness was always at the center of our values. I learned to be very nurturing and it serves me will in this business!
- Agent Qualifications: In addition to insurance and financial licenses, I am certified in Long Term Care to help our clients plan for retirement.
- Community activities: I am member of the Chairman's Circle and longtime Chandler business with the City of Chandler and Ahwatukee. I am involved in several dog rescue organiztions in the valley and help and volenteer as often as I can. I love German Shepherds Dog!
- Hobbies: I love the outdoors! My connection with nature is how I recharge and relax! I love hiking with my dogs and mountain biking up and down Arizona trails solo or with friends. I enjoy kayaking and sand volley ball! I retreat to the High Country often too.