Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. at our Wood River office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (308) 583-2360 to set up an appointment at our office located at 116 E 9th St. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Wood River outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, Bill Hayes and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. at (308) 583-2360 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 116 E 9th St or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. proudly work with residents in the Wood River area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (308) 583-2360 and ask to speak to Bill Hayes. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 116 E 9th St,Wood River,NE,68883. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner in Wood River, the need for you to have a solid business insurance policy protecting your business cannot be overstated. You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into growing and sustaining your business, so why risk its future by not protecting it and yourself against any and all obvious and unforeseen risks? With the help of Bill Hayes and the rest of our team here at Nationwide Insurance: Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc., we can help you secure coverage through Nationwide, one of the country's most respected insurers.
When it comes to business insurance, your primary concern should be getting the right amount of coverage for your company. You certainly don't want to leave any potential gaps in your coverage, yet at the same time, you don't want to overpay either. Fortunately, Nationwide is with you when it comes to finding your ideal insurance package. An agent will be happy to sit down with you and take an inventory of all of your current business assets. The amount of replacement coverage that you'll need will then be determined by the replacement value of those assets. Next, you'll review the types of services that you offer, as well as the risks that your employees and customers are exposed to. Your liability coverage needs are then determined from there.
Selecting the appropriate types and amounts of coverage needed to protect your small business doesn't need to be difficult, particularly when you have the help of an experienced agent. We at Nationwide Insurance: Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. can provide that experience in helping you create a policy through Nationwide that's customized to fit your unique needs. To schedule an appointment to discuss your business insurance options, call us at (308) 583-2360, or come by and see us on 116 E 9th St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Mid-Nebraska Agency, Inc. also offers products in KS, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim