Midwest Insurance Services Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Daniel Robert Mahoney works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Morris.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Midwest Insurance Services Inc. understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Daniel Robert Mahoney at (320) 589-3964. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 714 Atlantic Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Midwest Insurance Services Inc. in Morris has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Daniel Robert Mahoney will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Midwest Insurance Services Inc. to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 714 Atlantic Ave. You can also give us a call at (320) 589-3964 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Morris, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Midwest Insurance Services Inc. and Daniel Robert Mahoney can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (320) 589-3964 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 714 Atlantic Ave,Morris,MN,56267 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Nationwide Insurance: Midwest Insurance Services Inc. may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Morris. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Daniel Robert Mahoney can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (320) 589-3964 to set up a time to stop by our office on 714 Atlantic Ave, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Midwest Insurance Services Inc. also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim