Miller-Monroe Company Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding car insurance does not have to be a hassle. At Miller-Monroe Company Inc. we believe protecting your vehicle should be simple. Stephen Paul Kottich and Nationwide have come together in Falls City to provide you with quality insurance at an affordable price. The protection we provide is meant to reduce your stress and decrease the time it takes to get you safely back on the road after an accident.
When an accident happens, we are there to help. This includes helping you find the best repair shop near you so you can get your life back on track as quickly as possible. All the repair shops in Nationwide's network have been pre-screened and pre-qualified for the highest level of service. Part of your membership is knowing how your vehicle is protected. This is part of Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, a process where we will answer any questions you may have and review your coverages to make sure you have the right protection for your needs. All new members receive the same great service we have provided to our members for many years.
Because we're local to your area, getting the right protection for your vehicle is easy. Miller-Monroe Company Inc. is conveniently located in Falls City to better serve you, and Stephen Paul Kottich is available to speak to you and find the right protection for your car. Come visit us at 1608 Stone St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Falls City outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at Miller-Monroe Company Inc. are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, Stephen Paul Kottich and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling Miller-Monroe Company Inc. at (402) 245-2722 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 1608 Stone St or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Falls City. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Miller-Monroe Company Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 1608 Stone St,Falls City,NE,68355 to speak with Stephen Paul Kottich. You can also contact them directly by dialing (402) 245-2722.
- Business InsuranceSmall business owners have a lot on their mind. In addition to preparing for each day's operations, they have to think about the unexpected circumstances that might arise. Even the best planner cannot foresee everything that a business might encounter within a single day of operation, let alone several years. This is where Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Miller-Monroe Company Inc. step in. Choosing an agency connected with Nationwide's comprehensive network of agents and service providers gives business owners access to the resources required to plan for tomorrow. Stephen Paul Kottich and the rest of our team are here to help you prepare for the challenges your business may face.
In many ways, running a successful business can depend on making the right choices at the right time. Selecting a good business insurance policy early in your company's life helps make sure that coverage goes to work as soon as you do and continues providing protection each and every day. Our team has helped business owners secure ongoing insurance coverage for small businesses and growing organizations alike. Getting the right kind of protection today will help your company function smoothly.
As a company grows, its insurance needs may change. If you have concerns about the nature of your coverage, come in and speak with Stephen Paul Kottich or call (402) 245-2722. Our offices are located at 1608 Stone St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Miller-Monroe Company Inc. also offers products in CO, IA, KS, MO, NE, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim