Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag located in Nebraska City, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Chad Alan Larson can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 115 N 10th St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (402) 873-5342.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Nebraska City outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, Chad Alan Larson and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag at (402) 873-5342 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 115 N 10th St or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Nebraska City life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (402) 873-5342 and ask for Chad Alan Larson or visit us at 115 N 10th St,Nebraska City,NE,68410. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceMaybe you're looking for targeted business coverage or maybe you're looking for wide-ranging policy protections as part of a new business continuity plan. Either way, Nationwide Insurance: Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag can help you protect past gains, while also positioning your company for future growth.
Through Nationwide, our agents offer business insurance for Nebraska City companies that operate in a wide range of industries from food and beverage to building management to professional contractors. Product offerings include liability, property, and commercial auto insurance. For some companies, it's also crucial to get operating loss coverage to ensure money is coming in even if something forces their business to close shop for a time. Likewise, flexible billing options help you meet premium obligations regardless of how your company's budget is structured.
It sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, to combine several products in a single policy, have one of the risk management experts at Nationwide Insurance: Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag help you build a business owner's policy with coverage that's personalized for your company. Call us at (402) 873-5342 to discuss your Nebraska City business insurance or to set up an appointment at the office located at 115 N 10th St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Miller Monroe Farrell Insurance Ag also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CO, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, PA, SD, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim