Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceOld and new cars of all makes and models should be protected with a dependable car insurance plan from a dedicated agent like Aaron Michael Simonsen. Monticello Agency will guide you to find an insurance plan that fits your needs. We also have teamed up with Nationwide to ensure you have everything you need to protect your vehicle and everyone in it.
The way you drive your car, your car's safety and security features, and where you park your car in Monticello are all factors that have an impact on how much you'll pay for insurance. In addition to these factors, we look for every available discount that you qualify for to provide you with the greatest possible savings. We may not be able to save you money at the pump, but we'll do our best to see if you qualify for discounts on your auto insurance. There are also a number of coverage options you can add on your policy, all of which we'll be more than happy to go over with you.
There's no need to take chances while you're behind the wheel. Relax and enjoy the ride knowing that you've got the right auto insurance plan from Monticello Agency. Feel free to pay us a visit at our location at 3616 School Blvd or call (763) 295-4900.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Monticello Agency it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and Aaron Michael Simonsen can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Monticello, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with Monticello Agency to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (763) 295-4900. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 3616 School Blvd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Monticello Agency, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Monticello. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Aaron Michael Simonsen and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (763) 295-4900 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 3616 School Blvd,Monticello,MN,55362 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceWhen it comes to owning and operating your own business, few choices may seem clear or simple. Aaron Michael Simonsen can help change that – at least as far as insurance is concerned. Our agency works with Nationwide to provide improved insurance solutions to people in the Monticello area looking for a great business policy. For years, Nationwide has led the way in outstanding customer service, rapid claims response, and much more. Nationwide allows us to offer personalized business insurance policies. These solutions are personalized to address the unique spectrum of concerns affecting your organization. This is a great way to effectively manage the risks associated with doing business in your industry.
Risk is an inescapable part of doing business, but it can be managed through strategic choices. Choosing to get an insurance policy from a company with a proven track record is a good way to be sure that support is going to be there when you need it. Nationwide excels in service and support, so our valued customers are never left without the information they require. At Nationwide Insurance: Monticello Agency, we believe that insurance companies should be responsive to the concerns of customers, so we strive to deliver beyond expectations.
Obtaining insurance through a company that knows and understands the particular concerns affecting business owners is a wise choice. Nationwide has distinguished itself as a leader in policy provision and our team looks forward to helping you access the coverage solutions you really want. To discover what improved insurance coverage could do for you, please call (763) 295-4900 or visit our 3616 School Blvd office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Monticello Agency also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim