Montoya Insurance Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then Elisabet Montoya is here to help. At Montoya Insurance Group LLC, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Caldwell, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to Elisabet Montoya. You can visit us at 6115 Cleveland Blvd or call in advance at (208) 459-1687 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Caldwell outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at Montoya Insurance Group LLC are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, Elisabet Montoya and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling Montoya Insurance Group LLC at (208) 459-1687 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 6115 Cleveland Blvd or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Montoya Insurance Group LLC, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Caldwell. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Elisabet Montoya and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (208) 459-1687 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 6115 Cleveland Blvd,Caldwell,ID,83607 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceWe all strive to be at our very best at every possible moment to fulfill our own individual obligations and meet the needs of those around us. Yet there will be times when factors outside of our control present risks. Perhaps in no other facet of life is this more true than in business. As a small business owner, your effort in building your company needs to be protected by a sound insurance plan. We at Nationwide Insurance: Montoya Insurance Group LLC would be happy to provide you with that.
Thanks to our association with Nationwide, all of the core coverage elements needed to build the right business insurance policy in Caldwell are right at your fingertips. You can start with basic options such as commercial property and business liability insurance, and then supplement that with business auto coverage. Then, depending upon the unique aspects of your company, you can choose to add extra coverage such as crime insurance, cyber liability protection, workers' compensation, and added financial security through accounts receivable and business interruption insurance. Not sure how much insurance you'll need? Choose instead to go with a businessowners policy, which offers a wide range of coverages designed to provide a convenient package.
Building the ideal small business insurance plan can be easy if you have the right help in doing it. Elisabet Montoya is here to help. We look forward to discussing all of the business insurance benefits that Nationwide has to offer. To learn more about covering your company through Nationwide, stop by and speak to us at our office on 6115 Cleveland Blvd, or call and schedule an appointment at (208) 459-1687.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Montoya Insurance Group LLC also offers products in ID, OR. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim