Multistate Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMultistate Insurance Agency Inc. is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your El Dorado auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of AR and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 311 E Peach St or no matter where you live in El Dorado, you can get the coverage you need with the Multistate Insurance Agency Inc.. Give us a call at (870) 863-9543 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud El Dorado homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of John Wayne Smithand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. John Wayne Smith can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (870) 863-9543 or visit us at 311 E Peach St.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the El Dorado area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (870) 863-9543 and ask for John Wayne Smith. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 311 E Peach St,El Dorado,AR,71730. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceBeyond general liability and asset protection, let Nationwide Insurance: Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. help customize coverage for the industry in which your company operates. Our agents have the expertise and Nationwide product offerings to cover everything from golf courses to medical clinics, from wholesalers and industrial contractors, along with the retail and food service that populate the commercial districts of El Dorado. And this is just the beginning of the versatile and personalized business insurance solutions available from Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Multistate Insurance Agency Inc..
Learn how to protect your employees with worker's compensation and employee benefits. Learn how to protect the business from damages like fraud, theft and forgery. Nationwide Insurance: Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. can also make things a little easier on the company budget and the ownership's precious time. Flexible billing and payment options allow us to further match the policy to the company's priorities.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. a call at (870) 863-9543, and let's talk about how we can better manage your company's risk. We can iron out the details on the phone, or we can set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 311 E Peach St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Multistate Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AR. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim