Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMarvin E. Muncie Jr is an insurance agent who makes it a number one priority to do what's best for members. See what a difference having the right agent and a personalized insurance plan as well as the help of Nationwide makes when it comes to protecting the investment you've made in your wheels.
Insurance needs vary by individual circumstances. For example, your needs may be different if this is your first time getting auto insurance, if you have a classic car, or if you're retired and don't drive your vehicle as much as you used to. At Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc., we're familiar with working with various types of driving habits, vehicles, and special needs. We also go to every length to make sure our members have every discount to which they're entitled. Let us know what your ideal auto insurance protection plan looks like and we'll work with you to make it happen.
See what a well-balanced combination of dedication and experience can do for your auto insurance protection. Whenever you're ready, call us at (302) 678-2800 or pay us a visit at our offices at 1889 South Dupont Hwy..
- Homeowners InsuranceMuncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Marvin E. Muncie Jr can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Dover, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc. is local to Dover, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Marvin E. Muncie Jr or any of our other agents a call today at (302) 678-2800 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 1889 South Dupont Hwy.. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Dover area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (302) 678-2800 and ask for Marvin E. Muncie Jr. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 1889 South Dupont Hwy.,Dover,DE,19901. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc. we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc. is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and Marvin E. Muncie Jr in Dover will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 1889 South Dupont Hwy. office any time, or phone us at (302) 678-2800. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Muncie Insurance & Financial Services Inc. also offers products in DE, MD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim