Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet better auto insurance coverage with Mundhenke Agency. Our knowledgeable, friendly agents are ready to answer your questions, search for gaps in coverage and help tailor a policy for your Ainsworth household.
To deliver these types of personalized policy solutions, Mundhenke Agency has teamed up with Nationwide. Nationwide has the policy discounts, coverage programs and claims service needed to serve the personal priorities of different Ainsworth drivers. Maybe it's a family plan with a teen driver. Maybe it's additional motorist services like rental reimbursement, towing and labor or roadside assistance. Maybe it's coverage for an everyday car as well as a motorcycle, RV or some other specialty vehicle.
Let Mundhenke Agency explain exclusive programs and services available from Nationwide. The Vanishing Deductible® program is a great way to reward yourself for each year of claims-free driving, while the On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind when you need it most. You'll have a choice of qualified auto repair shops in and around the Ainsworth area, as well as a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Give Mundhenke Agency a call at (402) 387-2883 to shop for an auto insurance policy with speed and confidence. You can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 118 E 2nd St.
- Homeowners InsuranceMundhenke Agency has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Danielle A Witte can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Ainsworth, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Mundhenke Agency is local to Ainsworth, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Danielle A Witte or any of our other agents a call today at (402) 387-2883 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 118 E 2nd St. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Mundhenke Agency proudly work with residents in the Ainsworth area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (402) 387-2883 and ask to speak to Danielle A Witte. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 118 E 2nd St,Ainsworth,NE,69210. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceWhether your Ainsworth company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: Mundhenke Agency can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Mundhenke Agency explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your Ainsworth business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. Danielle A Witte or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (402) 387-2883. You can also schedule an appointment with our 118 E 2nd St office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Mundhenke Agency also offers products in CA, CO, IA, KS, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim