New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Patricia D Beran works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Lexington.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Patricia D Beran at (308) 324-7417. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 605 Taft St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington in Lexington, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Patricia D Beran will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (308) 324-7417 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 605 Taft St for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington are here to help people like you in the Lexington area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (308) 324-7417 and ask for Patricia D Beran. We are located at 605 Taft St,Lexington,NE,68850 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner in Lexington, the need for you to have a solid business insurance policy protecting your business cannot be overstated. You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into growing and sustaining your business, so why risk its future by not protecting it and yourself against any and all obvious and unforeseen risks? With the help of Patricia D Beran and the rest of our team here at Nationwide Insurance: New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington, we can help you secure coverage through Nationwide, one of the country's most respected insurers.
When it comes to business insurance, your primary concern should be getting the right amount of coverage for your company. You certainly don't want to leave any potential gaps in your coverage, yet at the same time, you don't want to overpay either. Fortunately, Nationwide is with you when it comes to finding your ideal insurance package. An agent will be happy to sit down with you and take an inventory of all of your current business assets. The amount of replacement coverage that you'll need will then be determined by the replacement value of those assets. Next, you'll review the types of services that you offer, as well as the risks that your employees and customers are exposed to. Your liability coverage needs are then determined from there.
Selecting the appropriate types and amounts of coverage needed to protect your small business doesn't need to be difficult, particularly when you have the help of an experienced agent. We at Nationwide Insurance: New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington can provide that experience in helping you create a policy through Nationwide that's customized to fit your unique needs. To schedule an appointment to discuss your business insurance options, call us at (308) 324-7417, or come by and see us on 605 Taft St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The New Frontier Insurance Of Lexington also offers products in CO, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim