Newbridge Coverage Corp
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Newbridge Coverage Corp located in North Bellmore, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Anthony F. Capone can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 1666 Newbridge Rd, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (516) 781-9000.
- Homeowners InsuranceAnthony F. Capone is a leading Nationwide Insurance agent who specializes in home insurance. These policies protect your home in the event of many natural and man-made disasters, and provide required coverage prior to purchasing a property in many cases. Here at Newbridge Coverage Corp, we understand the unique needs of homeowners, and we will do everything in our power to find the right type of policy for you and your home. When you work with a Nationwide agent, you will be working with one of the very best.
In addition, Nationwide's umbrella policies provide a full range of coverage in the event of a disaster. These policies provide extensive bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage coverage for you and other individuals. If a visitor sustains an injury or damages property on your premises, an umbrella or liability policy can protect you from lawsuits.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy or personal liability protection, Newbridge Coverage Corp in North Bellmore can provide you with the guidance you need to find a policy. We are located at 1666 Newbridge Rd, and we take pride in providing insurance services to the local area. Call us now at (516) 781-9000 to learn how you can secure your greatest investment – your home
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a North Bellmore life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Newbridge Coverage Corp will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (516) 781-9000 and ask for Anthony F. Capone or visit us at 1666 Newbridge Rd,North Bellmore,NY,11710. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Nationwide Insurance: Newbridge Coverage Corp understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to North Bellmore.
Anthony F. Capone and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Nationwide Insurance: Newbridge Coverage Corp works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (516) 781-9000 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 1666 Newbridge Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Newbridge Coverage Corp also offers products in AZ, GA, IN, MD, MA, NV, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim