Norris Insurance Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceLook to the insurance provider who is there when you need them when it comes to vehicle insurance services. Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. works with Nationwide to offer members a wide variety of discounts and services. We are also available to answer any questions you may have about auto insurance plans, either over the phone or in person. Just talk Amanda Jaye Condon to find out more.
We make sure to thoroughly review your insurance needs before finalizing anything. It is our goal that you walk away with protection that you completely understand and can count on. We also make sure you know exactly which of our many discounts are available to you, such as those for good students or for using our ecofriendly paperless billing plan. These discounts may be applied to our many insurance protection options. We offer solutions like liability coverage and roadside assistance. Because we are located locally in Amboy, we know what the specific weather and traffic conditions are like. We can walk you through the protection options for your vehicles and those specific to Amboy. Have peace of mind that comes from a personalized insurance plan.
Amanda Jaye Condon is willing to talk to you whenever you have the time. You can call us at (765) 395-7761 or schedule an in-person appointment at 111 S Main St. Our door is always open and your questions will always be answered.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a home is a big step; this decision holds the key to a stable, more financially sound future. Homeowners and their families deserve the right kind of protection, which is why Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. offers comprehensive home insurance coverage. Protecting this important investment goes a long way towards ensuring that your home is there for you today and tomorrow. Enjoy knowing that you are creating a legacy that will see you through the many years to come. Amanda Jaye Condon is here to help you find the right coverage for your home.
Our Amboy agency offers personalized Nationwide insurance products that give homeowners the coverage they need. Customizing insurance solutions to your needs is part of what makes our work so valuable. We go the extra mile to make sure that your home receives the coverage it requires. The result is a policy that addresses the distinctive needs of your home, the surrounding property, and even structures like free-standing garages.
If you bought your home a while back but are looking to switch to a different policy provider, the Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. team can help. By evaluating your current needs as a homeowner we can make recommendations regarding improved lines of coverage. This is a great way to get personalized advice that speaks directly to your individual concerns. To speak with Amanda Jaye Condon or any other member of our team, visit our 111 S Main St office or call us at (765) 395-7761.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. are here to help people like you in the Amboy area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (765) 395-7761 and ask for Amanda Jaye Condon. We are located at 111 S Main St,Amboy,IN,46911 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceBeyond general liability and asset protection, let Nationwide Insurance: Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. help customize coverage for the industry in which your company operates. Our agents have the expertise and Nationwide product offerings to cover everything from golf courses to medical clinics, from wholesalers and industrial contractors, along with the retail and food service that populate the commercial districts of Amboy. And this is just the beginning of the versatile and personalized business insurance solutions available from Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Norris Insurance Agency, Inc..
Learn how to protect your employees with worker's compensation and employee benefits. Learn how to protect the business from damages like fraud, theft and forgery. Nationwide Insurance: Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. can also make things a little easier on the company budget and the ownership's precious time. Flexible billing and payment options allow us to further match the policy to the company's priorities.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. a call at (765) 395-7761, and let's talk about how we can better manage your company's risk. We can iron out the details on the phone, or we can set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 111 S Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Norris Insurance Agency, Inc. also offers products in AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, MI, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim