Nottingham Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceRegina Kelly Schick is an insurance agent who makes it a number one priority to do what's best for members. See what a difference having the right agent and a personalized insurance plan as well as the help of Nationwide makes when it comes to protecting the investment you've made in your wheels.
Insurance needs vary by individual circumstances. For example, your needs may be different if this is your first time getting auto insurance, if you have a classic car, or if you're retired and don't drive your vehicle as much as you used to. At Nottingham Agency Inc., we're familiar with working with various types of driving habits, vehicles, and special needs. We also go to every length to make sure our members have every discount to which they're entitled. Let us know what your ideal auto insurance protection plan looks like and we'll work with you to make it happen.
See what a well-balanced combination of dedication and experience can do for your auto insurance protection. Whenever you're ready, call us at (609) 587-1600 or pay us a visit at our offices at 2277 Route 33.
- Homeowners InsuranceDrafting plans for your new home? Don't forget to swing by Nottingham Agency Inc. to see Regina Kelly Schick while you're out picking the perfect bathroom cabinets and looking over color swatches. It's never too early to start protecting your home, and we want to help you do just that with the help of Nationwide Insurance. After all, insurance is all about being proactive, so you might as well take the same approach when it comes to protecting what's likely one of your largest investments.
You won't be doing yourself or your home any favors by settling for a basic protection. With basic insurance protection, you may not be getting the quality protection you need. For instance, where you live in Hamilton Square determines your premiums and the specifics of your plan, and your home's security measures are another determining factor. We'll go over your property and your plan with precision to make sure we've taken everything into account before we finalize your insurance. Once that plan is in place, we encourage you to keep us updated on any renovations or other changes you make to your home, as they may warrant a tweak to your protection.
Don't wait until an unfortunate incident to learn that you may be underinsured. We'll see to it that you choose a plan to meet your needs and put your mind at ease. Visit our office at 2277 Route 33. We'd also love to hear from you via telephone at (609) 587-1600.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Nottingham Agency Inc. are here to help people like you in the Hamilton Square area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (609) 587-1600 and ask for Regina Kelly Schick. We are located at 2277 Route 33,Hamilton Square,NJ,08690 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you may have already purchased property insurance and general liability insurance, but did you know you could be protecting your assets even further? Nationwide, in conjunction with Nationwide Insurance: Nottingham Agency Inc., provides a wide variety of specialized business insurance policies to benefit many types of businesses.
Are you wondering what more you could need? Many business owners choose to add an umbrella policy to their coverage. Sometimes something occurs that the main policy cannot cover in full. If this happens, umbrella insurance acts as additional protection for a liability claim. Others opt to add income loss coverage and use it to pay bills and employees if they ever experience a business interruption. Depending on the type of business you run, you may be required to carry workers' compensation insurance in case an employee becomes injured on the job. Equipment breakdown policies, crime insurance policies, and cyber liability policies are all popular as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options, don't worry. Our experienced agent, Regina Kelly Schick, can help you determine which policies would work well for your company. Together, we will come up with a package that protects you at a budget you can afford.
If you run a small business in Hamilton Square, Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Nottingham Agency Inc. are ready and willing to help you. To learn more about which small business policies are right for you, call us at (609) 587-1600 or stop into our offices at 2277 Route 33.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Nottingham Agency Inc. also offers products in DE, MD, PA, VA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim