Frequently asked questions
Our Insurance Products
Taking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Momentum Risk Management LLC prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in New York feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Momentum Risk Management LLC works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (888) 676-0026. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting in our office at 1120 Avenue Of The Americas.
Home insurance is not a one-size-fits-all affair. Every home is different and there are many types of factors that determine what kind of coverage is needed. At Momentum Risk Management LLC, we can help you figure out the best way to obtain the full coverage you need. Some factors that may affect your home insurance include the age of your home, whether you have a pool or trampoline in the yard, the condition of your home, and many other details. Call us at (888) 676-0026 or visit us at our office on 1120 Avenue Of The Americas in New York to explore your options for securing your financial future.
Take the guesswork and headaches out of worrying about risk factors by speaking with Momentum Risk Management LLC about the ways in which Nationwide home insurance products can give you the coverage you need. We can add custom provisions to your policy or provide you with separate policies to ensure that all risks are addressed and fully provided for. Knowledge is power, and our agents are committed to empowering you to make the best decisions for your family and protecting your home. Let us figure out the risks while you enjoy your lifestyle with security and peace of mind.
To get started with the right policy for you, get in touch with Momentum Risk Management LLC who can offer the information and guidance you need. Feel free to bring up any questions and concerns you may have so that we can fully address them.
- NationwidePrivate Client
Momentum Risk Management LLC is dedicated to meeting the specialized insurance needs of successful individuals and families. With offices located in New York, we provide the following product offerings
• Homeowners – Provides comprehensive, customizable policies for homeowners to protect your home, family and lifestyle.
• Auto – Offers benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies to ensure your autos are well protected.
• Excess Liability – Protects you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit, so you can be confident about your financial future.
• Personal Collections – Helps ensure your most cherished possessions get the coverage they deserve.
Through Momentum Risk Management LLC’s committed partnership with Nationwide Private Client, we provide specialized claims service and loss prevention support tailored to your individual needs.
• Claims service – We will be there for our clients when they need us most. Working exclusively in the affluent market, Nationwide Private Client’s claims professionals are trained problem-solvers who understand the value of providing specialized service, ensuring claims are handled with the utmost care from start to finish.
• Risk Solutions program – Nationwide Private Client’s Risk Solutions program provides innovative insurance services and loss management support to better protect your home and assets, including home safety and catastrophe recommendations, evaluation of the replacement cost of your home based on unique features, and access to a strong network of vendors to support your needs.
The Momentum Risk Management LLC also offers products in AL. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim