Oceanside Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Oceanside Insurance Agency Inc. knows how important this is to drivers in Hyannis, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Catherine A Murray asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (508) 775-0500 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 52 W Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Catherine A Murray of Oceanside Insurance Agency Inc. may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Catherine A Murray at (508) 775-0500 or drop in for a visit at our office on 52 W Main St.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Oceanside Insurance Agency Inc. are here to help people like you in the Hyannis area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (508) 775-0500 and ask for Catherine A Murray. We are located at 52 W Main St,Hyannis,MA,02601 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: Oceanside Insurance Agency Inc. works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Catherine A Murray a call at (508) 775-0500, or stop by our 52 W Main St office in Hyannis. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Oceanside Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in MA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim