Ottawa County Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Daniel T Wilhelm specializes in making it easy for Genoa drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Ottawa County Agency LLC, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (419) 855-9089. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 1515 Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Ottawa County Agency LLC in Genoa to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Genoa is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Daniel T Wilhelm with Ottawa County Agency LLC proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (419) 855-9089. You can also stop by our office at 1515 Main St to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Genoa, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Ottawa County Agency LLC, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Daniel T Wilhelm and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (419) 855-9089 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 1515 Main St,Genoa,OH,43430 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceWhile there are liabilities common to businesses of every size, small and startup companies can be especially vulnerable to the whims and circumstances of their industries. Nationwide Insurance: Ottawa County Agency LLC and the experts of Nationwide are working together to provide Genoa entrepreneurs with protection that allows them to operate their businesses with the confidence that comes from knowing they're well taken care of. Daniel T Wilhelm looks forward to learning more about your business in order that it and everything associated with it can be properly protected.
No matter the industry that your company does business in, you should consider talking to your Nationwide Insurance: Ottawa County Agency LLC agent about a business owners policy. It's from here that the rest of your plan can grow, including basic protections such as business income loss coverage due to an interruption, and property insurance. After going through your basic protection, you can begin to look into additional options that will provide you and your employees with protection from more unusual instances. Our goal is to make it so our customers only need to focus on growing their business while we tend to providing them with the coverage they need.
Ready to see what we can do about protecting your business? Give us a call at (419) 855-9089, or feel free to visit us at our location at 1515 Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ottawa County Agency LLC also offers products in OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim