Patriot Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Patriot Insurance Group focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Enola appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Christopher John Schemeck works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (717) 979-0243, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 2390 Dewey Ln.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you have a home of your own, you want to protect it and be certain that your family is safe and your lifestyle secure. There are many factors that go into determining insurance needs, including your location, home, possessions, and any additions on your property such as pools or structures. You will find that the experienced professionals at Patriot Insurance Group are on hand to help with many types of home insurance coverage. We start with a thorough review of your particular situation and recommend options that will be the best fit for you.
With the appropriate home insurance in place, you will be able to weather the storms that come your way, knowing that you are protected against the elements. You will also be protected against other types of damage or loss, such as that done by theft. We have many different insurance plans from which to choose and several attractive features to share with you.
Christopher John Schemeck, your agent in Enola, can offer excellent Nationwide insurance coverage. If disaster does strike, all you have to do is call (717) 979-0243 to get the ball rolling. Because Patriot Insurance Group in Enola partners with Nationwide, we have an outstanding claims service and can help you get back to normal quickly. We invite you to visit our office at 2390 Dewey Ln to discuss benefits designed to make your insurance needs easier, such as On Your Side® Reviews and home insurance discounts.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Patriot Insurance Group proudly work with residents in the Enola area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (717) 979-0243 and ask to speak to Christopher John Schemeck. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 2390 Dewey Ln,Enola,PA,17025. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner you have a lot of responsibility. One of your priorities should be to make sure that you are properly protected in the event of a loss. At Nationwide Insurance: Patriot Insurance Group in Enola, we understand that every company has its own unique risks and coverage needs. That is why we go over your business in detail including if you own or rent your building, the number and types of employees you have, and the nature of your business. We then recommend a custom plan to make sure you are protected against a variety of different risks.
While some companies may offer a one-size-fits-all policy, we have several options that you can choose from. For example, if your employees will be driving company vehicles or their own for business purposes it is important to have commercial auto coverage. If your business depends on computers and equipment for daily operation, you may want to have protection against equipment breakdown. You also may need extra liability protection, such as umbrella insurance, in order to protect you when accidents happen. To make things easy, many business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which packages important coverages together.
When you are ready to protect your company, Christopher John Schemeck is available to walk you through your options. You can call our office at (717) 979-0243 to set up an appointment or speak with an agent over the phone. You can also visit our office at 2390 Dewey Ln.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Patriot Insurance Group also offers products in MD, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim