Pearl Insurance Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Pearl Insurance Group LLCunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Peoria Heights drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (518) 640-8100, or visit us at 1200 E Glen Ave.
- Homeowners InsurancePeoria Heights homeowners are experts when it comes to knowing everything there is to know about their house and property, but not all homeowners may be familiar with everything contained in their home insurance policies. Some policies are designed with a one-size-fits-all philosophy and may not provide adequate protection for special features like swimming pools, garages, carports, tree houses, and children's play equipment. Your home insurance policy should not be a mystery. Let the team at Pearl Insurance Group LLC help you determine whether your policy is really providing the kind of protection your home requires. For years, Amanda Curry has helped homeowners discover the right coverage for their needs.
Every home and residential property is a little bit different, which means coverage should be tailored to meet each situation. Changes to the property, such as renovation or remodeling, may require taking a look at your current policy. As a Nationwide agency, we provide our customers with personalized coverage solutions. This approach helps make sure you are getting the most value for your money.
We look forward to helping you access Nationwide home insurance and much more. Contact Amanda Curry today by calling (518) 640-8100, or drop by our office on 1200 E Glen Ave. Our experienced agents are ready to help you improve your existing coverage or discover new policy options.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Peoria Heights, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Pearl Insurance Group LLC and Amanda Curry can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (518) 640-8100 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 1200 E Glen Ave,Peoria Heights,IL,61616 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Amanda Curry at Nationwide Insurance: Pearl Insurance Group LLC works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Pearl Insurance Group LLC and Amanda Curry is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (518) 640-8100 or stopping into our offices on 1200 E Glen Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Pearl Insurance Group LLC also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim