Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSince opening their doors, Perspective Insurance has been helping Cherokee motorists find auto insurance coverage that speaks to their personal priorities. Whether it's the everyday vehicle, weekend joyride, or any number of specialty vehicles, know that you're protected with policy coverage that makes sense for your household. From family plans and good student discounts to anti-theft and paperless billing options, find great coverage at a great price with Perspective Insurance.
Eliminating coverage gaps and finding affordable policies aren't the only advantages of partnering with Nationwide and Perspective Insurance. The Vanishing Deductible® program acts as a reward for each year of claims-free driving you accrue. This reward is on top of the separate accident-free and defensive-driving discounts that Cherokee drivers can earn with Nationwide. There are also secondary services that can be added on to your policy including rental reimbursement, towing, and roadside assistance. And should you ever need it, the On Your Side® Claims Service offers a list of qualified shops and a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Learn how to choose a personalized Nationwide solution without getting frustrated or spending an entire day on research. Talk to Perspective Insurance and make decisions with speed and confidence. Give us a call at (712) 225-0700. The office is located at 110 N 2nd St.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Cherokee. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, Audrey H Wichers and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Perspective Insurance to explain every step along the way. We're located at 110 N 2nd St, but you can also call us at (712) 225-0700 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Perspective Insurance are here to help people like you in the Cherokee area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (712) 225-0700 and ask for Audrey H Wichers. We are located at 110 N 2nd St,Cherokee,IA,51012 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhile there are liabilities common to businesses of every size, small and startup companies can be especially vulnerable to the whims and circumstances of their industries. Perspective Insurance and the experts of Nationwide are working together to provide Cherokee entrepreneurs with protection that allows them to operate their businesses with the confidence that comes from knowing they're well taken care of. Audrey H Wichers looks forward to learning more about your business in order that it and everything associated with it can be properly protected.
No matter the industry that your company does business in, you should consider talking to your Perspective Insurance agent about a business owners policy. It's from here that the rest of your plan can grow, including basic protections such as business income loss coverage due to an interruption, and property insurance. After going through your basic protection, you can begin to look into additional options that will provide you and your employees with protection from more unusual instances. Our goal is to make it so our customers only need to focus on growing their business while we tend to providing them with the coverage they need.
Ready to see what we can do about protecting your business? Give us a call at (712) 225-0700, or feel free to visit us at our location at 110 N 2nd St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Perspective Insurance also offers products in AZ, CO, FL, IN, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, OH, SC, SD, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim