Petersen Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Petersen Insurance Agency located in Wendell, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Brian Gregory Petersen can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 74 S Idaho St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (208) 536-2071.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Wendell homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Petersen Insurance Agency knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Brian Gregory Petersenand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Brian Gregory Petersen can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (208) 536-2071 or visit us at 74 S Idaho St.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Wendell, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Petersen Insurance Agency, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Brian Gregory Petersen and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (208) 536-2071 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 74 S Idaho St,Wendell,ID,83355 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Petersen Insurance Agency can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Petersen Insurance Agency. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (208) 536-2071 or stop by our offices on 74 S Idaho St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Petersen Insurance Agency also offers products in ID. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim