Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Petre Insurance. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Macon includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Petre Insurance to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Macon.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Anthony E Petre or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Macon drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Petre Insurance. Call us at (660) 395-7722 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 313 N Rollins St office.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At Petre Insurance we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Anthony E Petre or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Macon home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Anthony E Petre or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (660) 395-7722 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 313 N Rollins St.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Petre Insurance are here to help people like you in the Macon area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (660) 395-7722 and ask for Anthony E Petre. We are located at 313 N Rollins St,Macon,MO,63552 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhile there are liabilities common to businesses of every size, small and startup companies can be especially vulnerable to the whims and circumstances of their industries. Nationwide Insurance: Petre Insurance and the experts of Nationwide are working together to provide Macon entrepreneurs with protection that allows them to operate their businesses with the confidence that comes from knowing they're well taken care of. Anthony E Petre looks forward to learning more about your business in order that it and everything associated with it can be properly protected.
No matter the industry that your company does business in, you should consider talking to your Nationwide Insurance: Petre Insurance agent about a business owners policy. It's from here that the rest of your plan can grow, including basic protections such as business income loss coverage due to an interruption, and property insurance. After going through your basic protection, you can begin to look into additional options that will provide you and your employees with protection from more unusual instances. Our goal is to make it so our customers only need to focus on growing their business while we tend to providing them with the coverage they need.
Ready to see what we can do about protecting your business? Give us a call at (660) 395-7722, or feel free to visit us at our location at 313 N Rollins St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Petre Insurance also offers products in IA, KS, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim